3000 A.D.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3000 A.D.

The year is 3000 A.D. and the humans are but one species of many in the universe. Create your own alien species and conquer or save the universe, the fate of the universe, is in your hands (which are probably dirty and unwashed but ok)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ippikiryu
Admin

Planet Profile
Planet: Sefowaku
Species: Sefoveku
Solar System: Kyu'shutsujin

Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17) Empty
PostSubject: Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17)   Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:59 am

(They go here.)
Back to top Go down
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile
Planet: Nolijeilios and Mejraduios
Species: Nolijeili
Solar System: Noli System

PostSubject: Re: Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17)   Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:33 am

"Greetings great friends. Do you know how essential you are to the Nolijeili's technological advancements? If you were to share your great technologies blessed upon you by the Gods, we might be just as advanced as all the other races. I ask you two questions ambassadors of the Sefoveko, are you willing to give us some of your technologies? And will you aid us in this war when it commences? It will mean plenty to us Nolijeili is you accept. You will be recorded in the Nolijeili sagas for years to come."
Back to top Go down
https://3000ad.rpg-board.net
Ippikiryu
Admin

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17)   Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:40 am

"Straight to the point, yo? Fact is, we're also interested in your spike shooting technology. It was never recorded in the records of the Sen'Sham. We are willing to trade.
Back to top Go down
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17)   Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:56 am

"That is more than wonderful! Hasf Bano'vlar, bring in some SAR-L and SAR-H for our fellow Sefoveko's here. You see, Loyal Loro Hasr'oo the Leader has made a gigantic request of the air caste and requires it to be completed as fast as possible, with your energy weapons, the air caste may finish all this in a matter of days. We are extremely thankful to your contribution to our cause.
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Admin

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17)   Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:07 am

"We have samples of our heat weapons, and we will even give you all our outdated energy shields. I apologize, but all our new ones are in use. We can arrange for improvement data to be compiled, but it could take a few weeks for it to arrive. Of course, you could also try your hand at your own improvements."
Back to top Go down
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17)   Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 am

"I assure you that we our Air caste members will be on it immediately. And do not be sorry, you have done more than enough. I speak for all of the Nolijeili when I say, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Admin

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17)   Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:22 am

From the ships, several soldiers carry heavy cases of technology off the ships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17)   Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negociations between Sefoveko and Nolijeilis (Jan 17)
Page 1 of 1